Birth and Infant Health Indicator Report Index
There are over 100,000 births to New Jersey residents each year.
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables, graphs, and maps of Birth Data and Infant and Fetal Death Data for NJ counties and municipalities may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
- Related reports are also available in the Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology indicator report category.
All Birth and Infant Health Indicator Reports
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.