Cancer Indicator Report Index
- One in two men and one in three women will develop cancer during their lifetimes.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the US and New Jersey.
- The New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) has many programs and partnerships related to cancer resources, cancer information and cancer prevention.
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables, maps, and graphs of Cancer Incidence data may be produced through Cancer-Rates.Info/NJ and tables and graphs of Cancer Mortality data through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
All Cancer Indicator Reports
- Five Year Cancer Survival
- Sunburn Prevalence
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.