Child and Adolescent Health Indicator Report Index
- The Division of Family Health Services has programs related to healthy behaviors and safety for children and teens.
- The Department of Education conducts a biennial health survey of NJ high school students.
- The Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services conducts substance abuse surveys of middle school students.
All Child and Adolescent Health Indicator Reports
- Childhood Immunizations
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.