Health Disparity Priority Areas Indicator Report Index
- Health disparities are defined as significant differences between one population and another.
- Reducing health disparity among New Jerseyans is an overarching goal of the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH).
- The mission of the NJDOH Office of Minority and Multicultural Health (OMMH) is to promote health equity for all and reduce health disparities. Read more.
- New Jersey P.L.2004, c.137 established the "Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative" in OMMH and set forth the following priority areas for OMMH to develop and implement a comprehensive, coordinated plan to reduce health disparities between White and racial and ethnic minority populations in the State.
All Health Disparity Priority Areas Indicator Reports
Other reports by race/ethnicity:
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.