Healthy New Jersey 2020 Indicator Report Index
- Healthy New Jersey is the State Health Improvement Plan and its health promotion and disease prevention agenda for the decade.
- It is the result of a multiyear process that reflects input from a diverse group of individuals and organizations.
- It is modeled after the federal Healthy People 2020 initiative.
Healthy New Jersey Indicator Reports
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.