Infectious and Communicable Diseases Indicator Report Index
- There are more than 70 diseases that must be reported, by law, to the NJ Department of Health.
- Communicable or infectious diseases are handled by several programs in the Department.
- The Division of HIV, STD, and TB Services is responsible for surveillance of the diseases in the Division name.
- All other infectious, zoonotic, and vaccine-preventable diseases are under the purview of the Communicable Disease Service.
- In addition to the reports below, tables and graphs of all Communicable Diseases reportable to the Communicable Disease Service and Immunization Status Reports from Schools may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
All Infectious and Communicable Diseases Indicator Reports
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.