Injury and Violence Indicator Report Index
- Injury and violence emcompasses assault, homicide, self-inflicted injury, suicide, unintentional injury, and injuries of undetermined intent.
- The New Jersey Violent Death Reporting System was established and is maintained through a cooperative agreement with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables and graphs of Inpatient Hospitalizations, Emergency Department (ED) Visits, and Deaths Due To Injury may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
All Injury and Violence Indicator Reports
- Suicide attempts among Adolescents
- Drug-induced Deaths
- Firearm-related Deaths
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.