Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH Epi) Indicator Report Index
There are over 100,000 births to New Jersey residents each year.
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables and graphs of Birth Data and PRAMS Data may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
- These reports and more are also available in the Birth and Infant Health indicator report category. All indicators listed below are specific to surveillance reports generated by MCH Epi.
- PRAMS, the Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System, is a surveillance project of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state health departments. Mothers who have recently given birth participate in the PRAMS survey.
- To view an indicator, click any link above.
- These reports and more are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.