Mortality and Leading Causes of Death Indicator Report Index
- About 70,000 New Jersey residents die each year.
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables and graphs of Mortality Data may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
All Mortality and Leading Causes of Death Indicator Reports
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.