Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity Surveillance Indicator Report Index
- Good eating habits, proper nutrition and physical fitness are essential for good health.
- ShapingNJ is the state partnership for nutrition, physical activity and obesity prevention.
- The goal of this partnership is to prevent obesity and improve the health of populations that are at risk for poor health outcomes in New Jersey by making "the healthy choice, the easy choice."
- Read about other Nutrition and Fitness programs at NJDOH.
All Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity Surveillance Indicator Reports
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.