Health Indicator Reports by Health Initiative, Topic, or Data SourceListed below are several groupings of indicator reports by topic or public health initiative. Click a link below to go to the report index for that topic. Some indicator reports are in more than one topic area because they span multiple topics or initiatives.
The same reports are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical Indicator Report Index page.
- Birth and Infant Health
- Child and Adolescent Health
- Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT) Network
- Health Disparity Priority Areas
- Healthy New Jersey
- Infectious and Communicable Diseases
- Injury and Violence
- Leading Health Indicators
- Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH Epi)
- Mortality and Leading Causes of Death
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity Surveillance
- Occupational Health and Safety