Health Indicator Report of Population Demographics
This is a description of the demographics of the population served by the state health department.
NotesDefinition: Percent of the total population that is in each age group. Numerator: Estimated number of persons in each age group. Denominator: Estimated total population of all ages.
Data SourceAmerican Community Survey, U.S. Census Bureau
- by Race/Ethnicity, New Jersey, 2015
- of Foreign-Born Residents, New Jersey, 2005-2015
- by Language Spoken at Home among Persons Who Speak English Less Than Very Well, 2015
- by Age and Disability Status, New Jersey, 2015
- Below Poverty Level by Race/Ethnicity, New Jersey, 2015
- Unemployment Rate by Race/Ethnicity, New Jersey, 2015
- Per Capita Income by Race/Ethnicity, New Jersey, 2015
- Travel Time to Work, New Jersey, 2015
DefinitionSee graph-specific data notes
NumeratorSee graph-specific data notes
DenominatorSee graph-specific data notes
Page Content Updated On 10/19/2016, Published on 03/09/2017